Saturday 30 June 2007

It's Time For You To Expose Yourself in Cardiff Bay (to Art at the Wales Millennium Centre)



Remember that song by Chicago, 'Saturday in the Park'?

Saturday in the park
I think it was the Fourth of july
Saturday in the park
I think it was the Fourth of july
People dancing, people laughing
A man selling ice cream
Singing Italian songs
Can you dig it (yes, I can)
And I've been waiting such a long time
For Saturday . . .

Do you despise George Bush, but love Americans? Then get out next weekend and celebrate the Fourth of July!

And what better way to celebrate the daring spirit of America, than with new Welsh Art?

The University of Glamorgan Purchase Prize Exhibit is open to the public from 10 am until 6 pm Monday to Sunday.

Bring yourself, maybe bring a date, and if you fancy something new to hang on your walls, then bring your check book!

But either way, get out and come to Cardiff Bay and buy some Italian Ice cream while you wander among the crowds, and maybe fall in love . . .

Who knows? It could happen, even to You!

Cardiff School of Creative & Cultural Industries

mwoods[at]glam[dot]ac[dot]uk

Click here to go directly to my personal blog page called Welsh-American Family Genealogy, on the World Wide Web.

Click here to go directly to my personal blog page called Welsh Music, Film, and Books Symposium, on the World Wide Web.

Click here to go directly to my personal blog page called Celtic Cult Cinema on the World Wide Web.

Visit the UK Film Studies and World Cinema and Music Import Showcase

© 2007 Mark Leslie Woods

Smart & Sexy? Your Queer Advantage is waiting!

1 comment:

John Gilheaney said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, Mark.

I'm glad you did, I've had a look at your blog and it's a delightful discovery!

I'm going to add you to my links.

Keep on shining, keep on blogging!

RM